8/17/2010

POW

OK, here I go again, dishing on the People of Walmart again. Click the title link. It's interesting, it's like driving by a wreck on the freeway and not wanting to look but being unable to fight the compulsion. All I want to know is... seriously, really... folks... All I want to know is, do people really have no clue how they appear to the majority of onlookers? I understand, some choose to make a statement and look this way on purpose, and some may well suffer from mental illness, but c'mon... all of these people? I know for a fact that regardless of how comfortable I might be with my aging body, no way am I going to go out in public with a halter top and shorts crammed all the way up my crack. The mirror wouldn't let me even if I was so inclined. I honestly don't get it, and if somebody could explain to me then I'd consider myself more educated and less illiterate about the workings of the human mind - or the lack of workings, as the pictures on the website might suggest.

Help me out here, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment